Our client, an award-winning professional association located near Chicago’s Magnificent Mile, is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to manage their enterprise applications. Get ready to enjoy excellent benefits and perks with an organization that values their employees by providing a fun, casual work place, great work/ life balance and professional development to help their employees achieve their goals.
SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR SUMMARY:
The organization is in the process of migrating from their current Association Management System (AMS), to a new, Salesforce-based AMS. We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to serve as internal project manager for the implementation of the new application and to support for the old system during the transition.
Once the Salesforce based system has been implemented, the Salesforce Administrator will primarily be responsible for administering, supporting, and maintaining/ updating the platform. This will involve overseeing all operations related to the new system, identifying opportunities to optimize functionality and adapting to meet the future needs of the organization.
SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the internal expert of the AMS. Create and maintain detailed documentation of the organization's associated business processes, data models, configurations, and integrations.
- Serve as project manager and technical lead for IT projects related to the AMS.
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders and liaise with vendors and consultants as necessary for solution implementation.
- Research and implement new functionality, features, and customizations as required by the organization.
- Perform various Salesforce administrative functions (e.g. user setup, workflow and process automation, etc.)
- Create and maintain custom reports, dashboards, fields, views, campaigns, and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Provide end user training to assist staff members with their AMS tasks and lower the volume of support requests.
SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR BENEFITS:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Long & short term disability and group life insurance plans
- Flex spending account
- Free access to onsite Fitness Center
- Wellness Program
- Summer Flextime Hours and Work from Home Programs (after fully trained)
- 10 vacation days /7 sick days (option to buy/sell vacation days after 1 year)
- 401K /Pension Plan (after 1 year)
- Discretionary Bonus Plan (after 1 year)
- Professional Development
- And more….
SALESFORCE ADMINISTRATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or computer science, or equivalent experience
- 3 to 5 years of experience administering Salesforce CRM
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing projects related to Salesforce and spanning multiple functional areas.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator strongly desired
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Willingness to learn and experiment with new and emerging technologies
Malone Workforce Solutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship and reside locally. Sorry, no Visa Sponsorships or Transfers available. Consulting Companies, Staffing Agencies and 3rd Party Recruiters need not apply.
Job Type: Direct Hire