Junior Accountant needed in Ocean Springs.
- Manage deferred revenue, fixed asset and prepaid expenses schedules
- Reconcile various other G/L accounts
- Reconcile daily credit card transactions
- Monthly billing and revenue reconciliations
- Assist with analyzing monthly expenses and researching any discrepancies
- Work closely with Controller to implement process improvements
- Various other projects and duties as assigned
- Provides accounting and clerical support to the accounting/finance department.
- Informs management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Functions in accordance with established standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- Helps with all AP and AR duties
- General ledger projects, helping with audit etc.
- Associate’s degree in accounting or related field plus at least one year accounting experience (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of payroll, accounts payable and human resources preferred
- Knowledge of and expertise with computerized accounting systems and sound working knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
No keywords were found.