Plastic Mold Makers (Tool & Die) Needed~ DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITIES!!
While it’s true our client is a multi-national plastics blow-mold powerhouse, the Mesa, AZ operation is in full start-up mode ramping up a 250,000 square ft. facility. We need someone to help make and maintain AMAZING molds for our partner.
We need PLASTICS PRODUCTION SUPERHEROES on both day and night shift – so if your superpowers include:
- Repairing tooling in press (including broken locks) and pucks that flash
- Changing out pucks and broken all-thread in cylinders.
- Maintaining molds while not in production.
- Ensuring that as much repair work is done internally as possible including making mold components
Then you’ll know everything else you need to fly in and save the day.
This is a direct-hire position with FULL and AMAZING benefits including great health care, 401k, vision, dental, and a ton of other details you will appreciate. It’s also a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing operation that is LESS THAN 10% STAFFED. The right people will be able to guide their career here in the direction they want to go.
What would make you the right Superhero for this AMAZING opportunity?
- 5 to 7 years technical experience in automation, hydrologic, mechanical, and electrical.
- Ability to work 12-hour shifts.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
POW! You fit the description and you’ve got the superpowers, now here’s what you need to do: ?Email your resume to Phoenix@Nextaff.com or call (602) 233-8733.